Sunday, August 2, 2015

Andre Lorent Crazy Beautiful Face Cream

I recently did a review on Youtube for Andre Lorent on their Crazy Beautiful Face cream. It's an anti aging cream. I like to use products to prevent wrinkles and I think it's good to start taking care of your skin while you're young before you actually start getting the wrinkles.

I wanted to try this face cream because it has 100's of 5 star reviews on Amazon and it has natural ingredients in it. People say they've noticed results and noticed their wrinkles fading away.

I've only been using it for about a week so far. I don't really have deep lines or wrinkles yet, but when I first apply the cream it feels like my skin is tighter. My skin is not dry because this cream is definitely moisturizing. Also my face feels nice and soft too.

The key ingredients that are in this cream are Argireline, Matrixyl, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin C & E. These are ingredients that firm skin, reduce wrinkles, and add collagen. Hyaluronic Acid is something That our skin naturally has and as we get older it disappears. It's a ingredient that we need to stay in our skin that makes it look younger.

I'm going to continue using this and will maybe update you later on.

Sites to where you can check out the product and learn more.
http://www.amazon.com/Andre-Lorent-Face-Cream-Ingredients/dp/B00N9D8PES/
http://shop.andrelorent.com/




Check out my video review on Youtube!!



No comments:

Post a Comment