Sunday, October 18, 2015

New YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks! (Swatches)

So I was sent a VoxBox from influenster of YSL lipsticks to try. I thought that was cool, these are high end makeup products that normally cost around $36 at Sephora! I received two shades, Fuchsia and Rose Stiletto.

These lipsticks are very creamy and the color just glides onto your lips nice and smoothly. I love the packaging, nice shiny gold cases with YSL on the front. They look expensive!









I also love how YSL is indented into the actual lipstick. Here is the Fuchsia.




The color is bright and vibrant. It's not something I would wear everyday, but I think it's great for a night out or for going to a party!





Here is the Rose Stiletto. Now this one is a color that looks a bit more natural, I could wear it for an everyday look. I actually thought it was going to be a lot darker than it is. But it's very wearable for a daytime look.










Here is my video review on the lipsticks! Please watch, Like and Subscribe!! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment