Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blaaa!!!

   I haven't posted on my blog in months, and I feel guilty about it because it's here, and I feel like I should be posting something regularly then, right? Yeah, so I'm posting something right now. Can't say that from now on there will be posts regularly, it's something that I have to work on. It's just kind of hard to keep up with all these, sites. I have school, and I like to focus on youtube.
   I just went to NY a couple weeks ago, it's always great to see my family. Found out my Dad had a brain tumor that could cause him to go blind. He just had the surgery to remove it, and it went fine, so I'm glad about that. It was freezing in NY, while in Florida it was around 70's and 80's. I didn't get a chance to see a lot of my family while I was there, the trip was so last minute, also my Great Grandfather is very sick and might not live much longer, which is a reason we went up there. Now I'm back in Florida back to school and all the same shit. Hopefully I get to go back up there soon. I took a plane there and back, this is my 2nd time taking a plane, I always feel nervous when I'm on a plane, it's kind of scary and a bit cool at the same time. I enjoy snack time on the plane lol.
    Right now I have to think of something to do in front of a green screen for my project at school, it's for a motion graphics class. The video will be edited in After Effects. I have to go to class tomorrow morning, booo! I still haven't thought about what I'm doing for the green screen.
     I'm about to make a salad for dinner and watch my shows, The Game on BET comes on tonight and  The Bad Girls Club. I have this stupid cough that I hope goes away soon. I developed this weird cold kind of thing ever since I got back from NY. Well anyway I'm hungry, off to make my salad and my show is about to start.
peace!

2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is amazing! You are definitely talented. Hope you did well on your project! :)
    Glad they caught that in time and your dad is doing okay!
    Anyway, I just saw that you have a youtube channel...going to check that out now!
    Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete