Friday, June 28, 2013

A Video Project...

I just spent a whole month filming and editing a video for my Video Project Class. Ok this has got to be the most stressful class out of all of them. And a few of them have been pretty damn stressful for me. I mean, I did enjoy this class a bit, since it is filming editing and stuff, the type of shit that I already do. I love filming and editing videos. It's just that since this was for a class project, everything has to be done a certain way and done by a certain time. Basically the video is supposed to be about me as an artist and my process on how I put together a certain project. We had to record a voice over, film an interview of ourselves and film a lot of footage to add to the video. I think it's pretty cool. It took me a lot longer to get mine done than everybody else. I feel like maybe I just spent a lot of time on mine because I feel it has to be perfect. I Think all the other students did pretty well on their projects, some better than others. There were a few who's projects were filmed very well and edited to look more professional. I was kinda nervous about my project not being that great, but after seeing some of the projects, I think I did pretty good on mine. I will probably upload my video to youtube soon and then share it here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment