Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I'm Back!!

I neglected my blog for the past 2 years and even before that I wasn't posting that much. I've decided to revive my blog, give it a new look and try to start posting again. I don't know how often I will post, but I will try my best to try not to go more than 2 weeks at the most without posting. It just gets over whelming trying to keep up with all these social sites, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram etc.

So I graduated college this past October with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Digital Art and Design. My Birthday was around the same time, November 3rd. Graduation was on Halloween, so the day after my Mom threw me a little Graduation / Birthday. I just turned 31, I know that's hard for people to believe, because I look and seem so young. But that's cool. Well 31 is still kind of young anyway though. But yeah, people think I'm 19 or 20.

So since graduation I've been trying to find work in graphic design and video production. It's hard finding something, but I wouldn't mind doing freelance work too. So if you need work done hit me up. I also do Youtube which I've been doing for quite a few years now, but I really want to grow my channel and get my views up. That's hard too. I've been putting in more time into my videos trying to make them good as possible. I just hope it pays off soon. Just want people to enjoy what I do and appreciate the amount of work I put into a video.

Well that's all I want to say for now. There's so much that happened since I last posted 2 years ago, but I'm not going to write a whole book about it. I may share some older things here and there that I feel is worth blogging about along with new stuff.

Talk to ya later, Peace! Daseana xo




No comments:

Post a Comment