Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Uptown Funk

Here's a video I did dancing to Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars. When I thought of doing this video, I couldn't wait to get started!! It took me a week just to film it. I really wanted it to look like a music video, not just a video of me dancing.

I had to do the dance moves over and over again to get different shots, close up and wide with 2 different outfits on. It was a lot of work. And then I spent about another week or so editing, I also had other things going too during my editing time.

I've been really spending a lot of time on my videos lately, I really want them to be good. I did enjoy working on this project and I hope that other people enjoy it and appreciate the amount of production that went into creating this video!


No comments:

Post a Comment