Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Sims 2 Let's Play!!!

I've started doing let's plays of The Sims 2. I love The Sims 2, it's still my favorite. I haven't really gotten into playing The Sims 3 or 4 yet. Plus I feel it would be better to get a new computer first, because my macbook is over 4 years old now and it does freeze sometimes while using programs that use a lot of ram and power.

I have The Sims 3 game, but like I said, rather a get a new computer. The Sims 2 is starting to freeze my computer sometimes now. It's really annoying. Hopefully it will continue to work good enough for me to still record Let's plays every now and then.

Anyways, this is part 9 of my Sims 2 series I started. I want to upload them more frequently. Get to know Maya and Jay and check out the rest of the series on Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment