Tuesday, August 25, 2015

AALIYAH

Can't believe it's already been 14 years since her death! Aaliyah was one of my favorite singers growing up! I've been a fan since her first album! I loved her style and her voice. She definitely was an inspiration. I still love listening to her music.



I know there's some fans that don't like when others make certain tributes of her, want to dress like her, make transformation videos, or imitate her. They say stuff like "Leave her alone, let her rest in peace". But to me that's some fan's way of showing how much they really appreciate her and she really did inspire them and make an impact on them! It's keeping her legacy alive!

I have also made a few tribute videos of my own in the past. The first is a drawing I did of her in 2011 when it was the 10 year anniversary of her death. I used make a lot of drawings of her as a kid even when she was still alive! The second is a little animation I made of her in college last year. The third one is a hair and makeup tutorial I did of her last year. Check them out below!


My drawing!

A video of the drawing process.


My animation!
My Hair & Makeup Tutorial / Tribute!

There is also a petition started by fans to get an Aaliyah Mac Cosmetics Line. Check out and sign the petition!!! Aaliyah For Mac


#Aaliyah #RIPAaliyah #Babygirl #AaliyahForMac

No comments:

Post a Comment