Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Two Buns!!!

I've been loving my hair in this style! I've been seeing natural haired girls wear this look lately and I think it looks really cute. It's a quick style to do when you don't know what to do with your curls at the moment or just wear it because it's cute. 

Of course you don't have to have curly hair to wear it, it can look cute with straighter hair too. I may even do this style sometimes while my hair is straight too. I just think that when it's thick and curly, it's easier to play with the buns and adjust them so that they are the size you like. I also like how it looks with colored hair. Since I have the ends of my hair dyed purple, it makes my buns colorful! lol.

To achieve the look, I first just put my hair into two ponytails. Then twist the ponytail then wrap it around itself into the bun, then I just use a bobby pin to secure it. It could also be called a bantu knot. I think it really looks cute with baby hairs brushed down in the front, so I like to do that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment