Thursday, November 12, 2015

DIY Custom Glitter iPhone Case Designs!

I wanted a new case for my phone, wanted something cute and sparkly. I just didn't want to spend more than $5 for a case. I usually by my phone cases on Ebay.

I decided to just make my own, that way I can design it exactly the way I wanted for pretty cheap. But I guess it's only cheaper than buying one if you already happen to have some of the supplies. But I used glitter, they are not that much at Walmart. Just few dollars. They have smaller tubes of it for $0.99. Also used Elmer's Glue which is like a dollar something at Walmart. I already had photo paper and clear see through phone cases. 




I just make my designs in photoshop on some iphone templates then print them out on photo paper. Cut them out, then make sure they fit perfectly into the case I want to use. Then use the glue over the designs where I want glitter. Just sprinkle glitter, spray with fixative then allow to dry. I made one with my logo and some with martini glasses, I thought that would look cute. And of course I used purple glitter in them, especially in the martini glasses! 







I made a video on Youtube showing what I did. Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment