Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November is My Birthday Month!!!

I'm making this post so late ha ha. November 3rd was my Birthday. I'm hoping that this year can be a lot better for me than last year. I hope to accomplish some bigger goals and I want to be happier. Last year, I felt down a lot of the time. I felt like I can't get anything to go my way. I just felt like I'm watching other people achieve their dreams and have all these good things happen for them, but I can't seem to get anything good to happen for me. And a lot of the reason that I was sad a lot is because of a freakin guy I like, yeah I know.

This year, all that really needs to change. I do not want this year to be an exact repeat of last year. I told myself that this year has to be better. First of all, I am going to be happier, we are definitely going to try dammit! I am going to work even harder at achieving goals that I want. I'm going to have some good things happen for me. I'm going to get things that I want.

So far this month of November has been alright. It's started off somewhat good, but then there have already been a couple things that really stressed me the fuck out! One of the great things that happened was that I got picked to be a top 10 finalist in a video contest with my school. They picked 5 students and 5 grads. So really I was a top 5 finalist out of grads that entered. I needed votes to win. Unfortunately I did not win, which was the down side of that for me. I'm not going to get into the details of the contest in this post. I definitely have some things to say about that, so I'm saving it for a separate post.

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my Mom on my Birthday. It was my first time eating there. It was pretty good. I also had a reward to get a free drink from Starbucks that day too. Then later that week I ended up getting another reward for a free drink at Starbucks and I got a coupon to get a free Bare Minerals lip gloss which was a birthday gift from Ulta. So basically I started off my month being able to get free shit! I also seemed to get a little more attention than usual from the guy I like. But that could mean nothing and it probably won't last. We'll see.

But yeah, My Birthday month is now over, there's already just 11 months left. This year better be awesome!

I filmed a vlog on my Birthday also! Check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment